Grey Wood Effect Tiles

grey wood effect tiles 1.Product parameter Wood tile ,taking the advanced technology, creates a new kind flooring tile with unique texture and character, which is considered luxury that really compliments and reinforces traditional design schemes. It also exaggerates the natural qualities of...

Send InquiryChat Now
Product Details

grey wood effect tiles

1.Product parameter

Product Name

Grey wood effect tile

Quality

Grade AAA tile

Certification

ISO9001, SGS, CE

Size

150*600mm grey wood effect tiles

Material

Ceramic wood tile

Color

color optional

Water Absorption

6-8% wood effect tile

Surface

Flat wood tile

Thickness

9.5-10mm

Used

Hotel, Bedroom ,Hall, ect

Feature

good weather ability, Acid-proof, Alkali-proof, Anti-freeze, Firebrick

Payment

Terms 30% TT in advance, remainder 70% paid before shipment.

Delivery Time

20 Days after 30% deposit paid


Wood tile ,taking the advanced technology, creates a new kind flooring tile with unique texture and character, which is considered luxury that really compliments and reinforces traditional design schemes.

It also exaggerates the natural qualities of wood and reflects lights in varied and attractive manner.

The real Parquet effect! Installed so easy !

 

2. Detail description

1.Usage: floor tiles, bathroom and kitchen tiles, public wall and floor decoration.

2.made under temperature of 1000 degrees, our rustic floor ceramic tiles can be both used in high and low temperature.

3. Latest precision machines, Strict quality control and checking    

4. Advice on the latest market trends    .

5.Our products are strictly under the control of IS013006 QC System

img10392(001).jpg

img24377(001).jpg

img04809(001).jpg

img10799(001).jpg

3.Production Procedure

img25706(001).jpgimg12383(001).jpgimg10433(001).jpg

1. Raw Material

We seriously inspect all the raw materials and then the production department will select ingredients accordingly.

2. Biscuit tile

The wood tile biscuit is finished after many complicated procedure, waiting for dry to be glazed.

3. Rectified

The completed tiles will be rectified by the rectifying machine one by one and then packed.

 

4.Our factory

img01609(001).jpgimg18259(001).jpg

img11842(001).jpgimg05759(001).jpgimg29981(001).jpg

5. Global Cooperation

img02035(001).jpgimg09555(001).jpgimg26048(001).jpg

img19520(001).jpgimg03354(001).jpg

img27243(001).jpgimg15367(001).jpgimg28409(001).jpg

img29059(001).jpgimg08114(001).jpg

6.Contact us

• Your inquiry related to our product & price will be replied within 24hours.

• Well-trained & experienced staff are to answer all your inquiries professional in English.

• Working time: 24 hours on line

• OEM is highly welcomed. 

• Your business relationship with us will be confidential to any third party.

• Good after-sale service offered, please get back if you got question.



Hot Tags: grey wood effect tiles, manufacturers, suppliers, wholesale, cheap, discount, price
Related Products
Inquiry

Copyright © Foshan Hanse Industrial Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.