Wood grain brick is a kind of high-grade ceramic tile with wood grain decorative pattern on the surface. It has realistic and simple texture, no fading of wooden floor, no wear resistance, etc. It is a non-slip, formaldehyde-free and easy-to-maintain matt glazed tile.
First, the decorative effect of wood grain brick is very good
Wood grain brick is a product with a wood grain decorative pattern on the surface, which is realistic and simple.
Second, the application space of wood grain brick is very wide
Moreover, the use of wood grain bricks is not limited to the common space of wooden floors such as living rooms, bedrooms, study rooms, stairs, but also for shops, collection rooms, and even balconies, bathrooms, kitchens etc.
Third, the anti-slip performance of wood grain brick is very good
As a kind of antique brick, wood grain bricks are mostly matt bricks, which have good anti-skid performance and are suitable for families with elderly, pregnant women and children.
Fourth, wood grain bricks have no formaldehyde safety and environmental protection
Wood flooring has the problem of releasing formaldehyde by heat. The appearance of a good wood grain brick is the same as that of a log, but it is waterproof, fireproof and moisture proof, and the pattern is exquisite and beautiful. At present, most of the composite wood flooring on the market, due to the necessity of using glue, many wood floors survive in the release of formaldehyde. Relative to wood flooring, safety, environmental protection, the key is no formaldehyde release!
Five, wood grain bricks will not mold
When the weather of the wooden floor is high, the floor is prone to mildew; if the floor is not noticed, it will be easily deformed and uplifted after flooding. Ceramic tiles are ceramics that have been fired at a temperature above 1200 °C. The physicochemical properties are very stable. They are not mildewed due to the weather and will not crack due to dry weather. Ceramic tiles are waterproof and have good corrosion resistance.
Six, wood bricks will not catch fire
Wood grain bricks have high fidelity; they are inherently flame retardant and non-corrosive. The material of the ceramic tile itself is ceramic with a fireproof function.
Seven, wood grain brick is more wear-resistant and more durable
Wood grain bricks are made of wear-resistant glaze, which is fired at high temperature and has both wood grain excitation and tile wear resistance.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What kind of material is more suitable for toil...
- Construction technology standard for wall tiles
- The difference between the polished glazed tile...
- Introduction of antique brick specifications
- How to identify the quality of wood tile
- Selection of swimming pool ceramic tiles for di...
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages betw...
- Why are wood tiles good, but not cheap?
- Know more about glazed polished tile
- The difference between semi-glaze tile and full...