What should we do with the empty wall tile?
In many homes, ceramic tiles are the most popular type of wall-floor decorative building materials. Whether it is wall tiles or floor tiles, they are piece by piece. But after a long time, some people walked on the floor tiles or hit the wall tiles with their hands, and they will find a "frame" sound, which indicates that there is an empty phenomenon.
First, why is the wall tile hollow?
1. Construction process problems Wall tiles are very easy to cause the phenomenon of empty drums. Because in the wet shop, the moisture in the cement mortar is very small. During the natural drying process, the water will penetrate into the base layer, and after drying, it will become a large and small cavity, and the base layer and the wall tile cannot be Fully bonded, so it becomes an empty drum.
2, construction technology problems When the technically inadequate workers are paving the wall tiles, due to operational errors and other reasons, it will cause the phenomenon of empty drums. Among them, the main construction technical problems include: the grassroots cleaning is not clean, the cushion mortar is too thick or too much water is added, and there is no complete compaction.
Second, how to do when wall tile is empty
Wall tiles are mainly divided into three kinds of situations: corner hollow, partial hollow drums and two-thirds of empty drums, their solutions are different. The empty drum situation can be solved by watering treatment; the second empty drum situation, if the impact is not big, it can be ignored, if the impact is large, then the partial re-paving; the third empty drum situation can be taken down Re-paving method for processing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What are the advantages of antique tiles?
- What range does the full glaze appliance to?
- What are the misunderstandings of paving wall t...
- Advantages of marble mosaic and purchase consid...
- What are the classifications of mosaics?
- Is it worth to buy full glazed tiles?
- How to clean and maintain mosaic tiles?
- What are the characteristics of full glazed tiles?
- How to determine the quality of antique tile
- The types and difference of ceramic tile