There are three requirements for the selection and purchase of bathroom decoration materials:
1, waterproof: bathroom design is basically convenient, safe, easy to clean and beautiful. Because the water in the bathroom is very heavy, the interior decoration materials must be mainly waterproof materials.
2, texture: natural stone, such as marble, has a special texture, but it can not be effective in a small bathroom. On the floor, natural stones are used for fear of floor tiles.
3, anti-skid: large ceramic tiles are easy to clean, easy to keep dry, and the practical value of plastic flooring is very high. With the help of studs, the skid resistance is more obvious.
4. The selection of ground materials
This type of font or other theme tiles is more suitable for local application. If it is used in the whole wall, it will be too chaotic. The mosaic can create various patterns, and it will not be similar to any other family. It is personalized and fashionable. It is the reason why people like it. It
5. Material purchase for wall materials
The tile is skew paving to enhance the activity of the space. Use wallpaper in places that do not splash water, so that the bathroom is visually coordinated with other spaces. Building a bathroom cabinet is a choice for many families to make the best use of bathroom space, but the bathroom cabinet must be environmentally friendly, moisture-proof, and not easily deformed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Construction technology standard for wall tiles
- The difference between the polished glazed tile...
- Introduction of antique brick specifications
- How to identify the quality of wood tile
- Selection of swimming pool ceramic tiles for di...
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages betw...
- Why are wood tiles good, but not cheap?