In our modern residence, whether it is our own house or some public areas, such as some schools, hospitals and stations, we usually put floor tiles on the ground. First, the use of floor tiles can make our environment beautiful. And we are more convenient in the later cleaning process. However, there are many types of floor tiles, such as our most common vitrified tiles and full glazed tile. It is not only smooth and bright, but also very durable. So Which one is better between them? Let's take a look at it!
First, the water absorption rate is not the same between them. The two floor tiles we are talking about today are actually the same products, and the structure of the embryo body is the same, but the vitrified tile body is manufactured by ultra-high temperature treatment, the hardness is very high, and the water absorption rate is extremely low. However, the embryo body of the fully polished glazed tile is also fired at a high temperature, but the requirement is not so high, so the water absorption rate will be higher.
Second, the production process comparison Because of the production process, the texture of the vitrified tiles is relatively simple, and the production process of the glazed texture of the full glaze tile is extremely high, which is more complicated than the general glazed tiles process.
Third, the surface of the non-slip wear-resistant vitrified tile is relatively smooth and smooth, so the surface needs special treatment to make it non-slip and wear-resistant, but the texture of the full-glazed glaze tile is very rich, and the color is also very rich, but The wear resistance of this type of tile is not as wear-resistant as the former.
Fourth, which is better, no matter what kind of good, we still have to look at our own preferences and paving places when choosing. For example, if it is just a single wall, you can directly choose the full-glazed glazed tiles with rich patterns and patterns. Better, this will make people shine, it can improve the decorative effect.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What are the techniques for buying wood tile?
- Which color is good for bathroom wall tiles?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of fu...
- What is the size of the bathroom wall tiles?
- Purchase considerations of full glazed tile
- What are the differences between vitrified tile...
- Wood grain tile construction technology
- What are the classifications of mosaic tiles?
- What color is suit for kitchen wall tiles?
- What is the difference between the full glazed ...