What is mosaic? The mosaic is more used in the bathroom of our home, and it can be used as an embellishment to bring a very good decorative effect. So, do you know about mosaics?
1.the decorative effect
The size of such tiles is small. To form a large tile, it must be composed of dozens of mosaic tiles. Mosaic tiles are often used for wall or small floor decoration. Because mosaic tiles have a small unit area and a wide variety of colors, it has an infinite combination.
Second, the material effect
Glass mosaic has rich color, ceramic mosaic is waterproof, moisture-proof, wear-resistant and easy to clean characteristics such as plasticity is not strong, less color, more monotonous.
Third, wear resistance
Most of the main raw materials of the mosaic are natural stone. In terms of its wear resistance, it is incomparable with decorative materials such as ceramic tiles and wooden floors. Because of the large gap between each small particle of the mosaic tile, its resistance to stress is more than that of other decorative materials.
Fourth, environmental protection effects
Mosaic tiles are made from raw materials and do not contain any harmful substances in their production. In today's era of pursuing environmental protection and pursuing nature, these mosaic tiles made of natural materials meet the environmental protection concept of people.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- detailed explanation of the glazed tile technol...
- What are the shopping tips for kitchen wall tiles?
- Mosaic background wall tile features
- How to choose polished glazed tile
- How to paving glazed tiles
- What should we do with the empty wall tile?
- What are the advantages of antique tiles?
- What range does the full glaze appliance to?
- What are the misunderstandings of paving wall t...
- Advantages of marble mosaic and purchase consid...