If the mortar is not loose, only polished tiles fall, the tile can be scraped on the mortar clean, mixed with a small amount of cement 107 into a paste in the back of the polished tiles evenly coated with a thin layer, and then press the polished tiles that Can be firmly bonded. If the mortar falls together with the polished brick, first in the bottom surface of the root of the original quietly after some hair pits, mortar mixed with 107 glue from scratch, and then the fall of the polished pressure until the mortar hardening.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Why do the tiles soak?
- advantages of glazed polished tile
- Mosaic paving method
- Difference between glazed polished tile and pol...
- Decorate with full cast glaze to make the space...