1, you can choose a yellow polishedtile with a pattern, if it is darker, your choice should be biased to be brighter, near white, ivory is a good choice, Nobel's polished tiles are good
2. The living room with small area and poor lighting is not suitable for dark and warm color wall tiles. Because the dark floor tiles make people feel that the space is smaller, the room is more and more dark: the warm color of the floor tiles, visually approaching the feeling of approaching, will increase the sense of oppression of the room. Therefore, such rooms usually use light-colored and cool-colored floor tiles. Such as blue or white. If the living room is spacious, no matter what color, you can do it as long as it is not too bright.
3, most families or buildings prefer to use brighter tiles to match, the purpose is that bright tiles not only make the room look bright and spacious, but also have a bright, gorgeous feeling, to some extent can make up Insufficient light.
After reading the above content, I believe that everyone knows what tiles are suitable for the living room, and also knows what color tiles are used in the living room, so that you can choose the right tiles according to the above content when you purchase.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Cleaning and maintenance of tiles after renovation
- How to make the tile not slip
- Reasons for the popularity of large size tiles
- Advantages and disadvantages of marble tiles
- Original edge wooden tile
- Why the wood grain tile is good?
- What kind of material is more suitable for toil...
- Construction technology standard for wall tiles
- The difference between the polished glazed tile...
- Introduction of antique brick specifications