As people's awareness of environmental protection continues to increase, the choice of decoration materials is increasingly biased towards environmental protection. Among them, wood grain bricks are in line with this point. How to choose wood tiles?
1, the less repeat the wood grain, the better
wood tiles, the unique texture is its anti-counterfeiting mark.
Generally, high-quality, high-end wood grain tile products are difficult
to find repeated faces, and after locking a product, it is necessary to
carefully observe the surface. Whether the wood grain tile has a
2, the design is different
When decorating the home, people like their own home style is different. As the basic material of the wall and floor, wood grain tiles occupy a large area in the home decoration, so when purchasing, it is preferred to have a product with a good sense of design and personality.
3, physical performance must be excellent
As a decoration material, excellent physical properties are essential. In particular, the materials laid on the floor of the home, when buying, need to ask the sales staff to understand its physical properties, specifications, water absorption and other aspects of compliance with standards.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Which color is good for bathroom wall tiles?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of fu...
- What is the size of the bathroom wall tiles?
- Purchase considerations of full glazed tile
- What are the differences between vitrified tile...
- Wood grain tile construction technology
- What are the classifications of mosaic tiles?
- What color is suit for kitchen wall tiles?
- What is the difference between the full glazed ...
- What are the main points for purchasing antique...