Floor tile is the decorative material for floor. It is made of clay. Floor tiles have a variety of specifications and it’s Strong quality, small bulk, pressure resistance, moisture resistance. It is decorated by the glaze treatment. They are mostly used for the floors of public buildings and civil buildings.
Floor tile specification
Generally, there are 1200*600, 1000*1000, 800*800, 600*600, 400*400, 330*330, 300*300mm.
Wall tiles are suitable for toilets, kitchens and outdoor balconies. Wall tile is an effective way to protect the wall from splashing.
They are not only used for walls, but also for decorative decoration on doors and windows. They are also an interesting decorative element. The decorative wall tiles used for skirting lines are beautiful and protect the wall foundation, and are not easily stained by shoes or tables or chairs or stools.
Wall tiles can be divided into exterior wall bricks and inner wall tiles.
Generally, there are 600*300, 300*450, 300*200, 100*100mm.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Similarities and differences between marble til...
- How to avoid the empty and shedding of ceramic ...
- The advantages and disadvantages of the antique...
- The color selection of the glass mosaic TV back...
- Is the wood tile only used on the ground?
- Advantages and disadvantages of rustic tile
- Six knowledge must be know of the polished tile
- What are the characteristics of modern antique ...
- Why the wood tile is not cheap?
- Mosaic background wall