What are the mistakes when purchasing bathroom wall tiles?
First, seamless tile paving without gaps
Seamless tile paving will have no gaps, this is a confusion between nouns and concepts. Tile paving needs to test the problem of thermal expansion and contraction in two natural laws. When laying seamless tile, it is necessary to leave gaps, the gap is about 1-1.5mm, or the size of the gas nail is used as a reference.
Second, polished tile non-slip
polished tile high finish, brick surface flatness, can fully contact with the sole, thereby increasing the friction between the tile surface and the sole, achieving a non-slip effect .
Third, the thicker the better
The quality of the tile is not in its thickness, but in its own texture. At present, the development direction of international architectural ceramic products is light, thin, strong, durable and personalized. The size of the tile must be considered in consideration of the actual space. The living room floor tiles must also take into account the size of the actual visible area, which refers to the size of the area that can be seen by people after the furniture is placed.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Advantages and disadvantages of fully polished ...
- Wooden tile paving steps
- The Features of Mosaic wall tile
- How about the full polished glazed tile
- The features of stone mosaic tile
- How to choose bathroom wall tiles
- Laying wood tiles is good for home
- How should wood tile be maintained?
- Advantages and disadvantages of antique tiles
- The different between floor tile and wall tile