Many families like to use rustic tile to decorate the floor of the home, because this tile not only has a good decorative effect, but also makes the space look more beautiful and generous. So, how should we maintain the rustic tile?
1. What are the maintenance methods for rustic tile?
1, pay attention to cleaning
Generally for the cleaning work of rustic tile, we can first remove the dust on the surface with a vacuum cleaner, then wipe it with a damp cloth and let it air dry. If it is dirty, we can use soapy water to clean it.
2, pay attention to humidity
If the humidity in the room is too humid, it is easy to cause mildew on the surface of the rustic tile. Therefore, users should pay attention to humidity control when using.
3, avoid sun exposure
If the surface of the rustic tile is often exposed to the sun, then it will be prone to cracking or fading when the time is long. Therefore, when using, avoid the sun.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- It is better to buy bathroom wall tiles in this...
- What are the tips for purchasing polished glaze...
- What is mosaic? What kind of material of mosaic...
- detailed explanation of the glazed tile technol...
- What are the shopping tips for kitchen wall tiles?
- Mosaic background wall tile features
- How to choose polished glazed tile
- How to paving glazed tiles
- What should we do with the empty wall tile?
- What are the advantages of antique tiles?