Classification of mosaic tiles
First, marble mosaic: Natural marble has a variety of textures, and the decorative effect is very strong. The colors and varieties are extremely rich, and can be organically combined into different styles by different colors. It is also used in a wide range of applications, such as hotel lobby, aisle, bathroom and so on. It is a mosaic of medium-term development, rich and colorful, but its acid and alkali resistance is poor, waterproof performance is not good, so the market is not very good.
Second, glass mosaic: The color of the glass brings a flourishing life to the mosaic, the price is relatively expensive, Glass mosaic is the safest building material. It is made of natural minerals and glass. It is light, acid, alkali resistant and chemically resistant. It is an outstanding environmentally friendly material. Glass mosaic has two basic characteristics: one is transparency and the other is reflective. It is very bright in color and designed to be more graphic. Its dreamy color gives people a clean and clear enjoyment. It can be widely used in bathrooms and swimming pools, but it is not wearable and is rarely used on general ground.
Third, ceramic mosaic: is the most traditional kind of mosaic, known for its small size, but more monotonous, lower grade. The rough surface can be left without any modification, and if it is glazed, a smooth surface is formed. The general ceramic mosaic is waterproof, moisture-proof, wear-resistant and easy to clean, but its plasticity is not strong, and it is mostly used for exterior walls and kitchens.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What color is suit for kitchen wall tiles?
- What is the difference between the full glazed ...
- What are the main points for purchasing antique...
- It is good to lay antique floor tile in the bat...
- Purchasing tips of polished glazed tiles
- knowledge of Mosaic tile
- What are the classification of antique floor ti...
- How should the mosaic tiles be maintained after...
- The difference between wood tile and wooden floor
- Antique tile use area and purchase sense