The advantages of antique tile:
With the improvement of living leveling, many families use antique tiles to decorate the space. So, what are the advantages of a antique floor tiles?
First, what are the advantages of antique tiles?
1, good anti-fouling ability
The advantage of antique tiles is that the ability to prevent dirt is better. Compared with ceramic tiles of other materials, the surface of antique tiles is processed by high-tech, with a thick layer of glaze. Therefore, its anti-fouling ability is relatively good, and it is easy to clean when we use it.
2, the decorative effect is good
Another advantage of antique tiles is that the decorative effect is good. Because of the texture of its antique tiles, it is clear and natural, and the design pattern is also beautiful.
3, good slip resistance
Another advantage of antique tiles is that they have good slip resistance. Compared with other materials, the anti-slip performance of antique tiles is better, very slip-resistant and wear-resistant.
4, long service life
Another advantage of antique tiles is their long service life. Compared with tiles of other materials, the life of antique tile is relatively long. This is because it is processed by high temperature and high-tech, so its service life is of course long.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What range does the full glaze appliance to?
- What are the misunderstandings of paving wall t...
- Advantages of marble mosaic and purchase consid...
- What are the classifications of mosaics?
- Is it worth to buy full glazed tiles?
- How to clean and maintain mosaic tiles?
- What are the characteristics of full glazed tiles?
- How to determine the quality of antique tile
- The types and difference of ceramic tile
- Mosaic classification, glass mosaic selection s...