1. Integrated type
The floor and wall are paved with colors and styles tiles, so that it looks neat and generous, and more beautiful.
2. Staggered shape type
Different shapes of wall tiles and floor tiles, Square tiles are selected on the ground and rectangular tiles are selected on the wall. This is a common placement method.
3, color contrast type
The ground and the wall choose different colors.
4, comprehensive contrastive type
The ground and the wall are relatively different in color or shape, so the effect is more three-dimensional.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What are the specifications of ceramic tiles?
- Similarities and differences between marble til...
- How to avoid the empty and shedding of ceramic ...
- The advantages and disadvantages of the antique...
- The color selection of the glass mosaic TV back...
- Is the wood tile only used on the ground?
- Advantages and disadvantages of rustic tile
- Six knowledge must be know of the polished tile
- What are the characteristics of modern antique ...
- Why the wood tile is not cheap?