During the using of ceramic tiles, it may cause surface leakage due to improper use. Several common ways to deal with the pollution are as follows:
1, tea stains, fruit stains, coffee, soy vinegar, leather shoes and other stains using sodium hypochlorite diluents (bleaching agent), soak for 20 to 30 minutes after the use of cloth and clean, some infiltration of the bricks in the longer time stains, soak time needs a few hours.
12. The mildew point of ink and antifouling wax is made by using sodium hypochlorite diluents (bleach). If you use it, apply it to the stains for a few minutes and wipe it up.
3, cement, scale, rust, rust stains with hydrochloric acid or phosphoric acid solution, rub more than a few times.
4. Paint, oil, oil marking pen, surface antifouling wax layer using alkaline cleaner or organic solvent (5 ketene and three ethylene) to remove paint.
5, the use of glue hammer printing decontamination method: first use twenty percent - 40 sodium hydroxide solution immersion after twenty-four hours of cloth wiped, and then thirty percent - 50 hydrochloric acid soak for thirty minutes after the cloth wiped.
6, ice-cream uses alkaline cleaners.
7, lime scale use of acid cleaning agent.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Mosaic details
- The bathroom tile collage also can be very arti...
- The specifications and characteristics of the r...
- What ceramic tiles are used in the living room
- Swimming pool mosaic tile
- What is the difference between polished tiles a...
- The difference between polished tile and glazed...
- Comparison of ceramic tiles and wall tiles
- The characteristics of antique tile
- Style collocation of antique tile