In recent years, the stone mosaic wall tile is relatively good, and this decoration material is used in home decoration. So What are the characteristics of the stone mosaic wall tile?
1, mosaic scarcity
The stone mosaic wall tile is made of natural stone, which takes a long time to form and the mining process is very cumbersome. Since these raw materials are non-renewable resources, they are very precious and the value is relatively high.
2, long service life
Because the mosaic is mostly made of natural stone, it has good wear resistance, which is unmatched by other materials. Moreover, since the size of the mosaic tile is relatively small, the pressure resistance is relatively high. Therefore, the service life is relatively long.
3, the security of the mosaic
This is because its anti-slip, wear resistance and other properties are very good, so the safety of use is increased. In some bathrooms, swimming pools are used more.
4, environmental protection
Because the wall of this material is made of natural materials and does not contain any harmful substances, it is environmentally friendly to use, which is also very relevant to today's environmental protection concept.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- How to choose bathroom wall tiles
- Laying wood tiles is good for home
- How should wood tile be maintained?
- Advantages and disadvantages of antique tiles
- The different between floor tile and wall tile
- What are the maintenance methods for polished g...
- What is the maintenance method after mosaic til...
- What are the decorative advantages of mosaic gl...
- What are the mistakes of purchasing wall tile?
- What are the maintenance methods for rustic tile?