The bathroom tile collage also can be very artistic!
In life, many people have neglected the design of the bathroom, especially the selection and collage of ceramic tiles. The material, color and collage of different tiles will produce the style and effect that can not be allowed.
1.Build a theme wall with partial tiles to create a visual focus.
Choosing a wall, usually the location of the shower area is a good choice. The placement of ceramic tiles in oblique angle or disorder can create the most focused visual focus according to the law of gradual change of colors or completely disrupting the order.
2, mix up the tiles, enrich the visual nerve
Mix the tiles together with the common tiles, and the different styles of ceramic tiles change the style of the bathroom more interesting. The style of mixed tiles should be kept as uniform as possible.
Tips bathroom space color matching
The cold hue of the bathroom can reflect the unique temperament and taste, the neutral ash can match the high cold fashion sense, the beige and the white make the bathroom look softer and moving. It
(3) if white main colors are added with some brass faucets and flower sprinklers, they can give the space a rich and simple European style.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- The specifications and characteristics of the r...
- What ceramic tiles are used in the living room
- Swimming pool mosaic tile
- What is the difference between polished tiles a...
- The difference between polished tile and glazed...
- Comparison of ceramic tiles and wall tiles
- The characteristics of antique tile
- Style collocation of antique tile
- Ten misunderstandings of purchasing ceramic tiles
- How to choose and match the polished tiles with...