In today's home improvement industry, more and more owners and designers have begun to abandon polished tiles and choose full-glazed floor tiles that are more colorful and rich in patterns.
The advantages of full glazed floor tiles are as follows:
1. More colorful designs After high-temperature firing of ceramic tiles, the pattern color texture is a dialysis color, not a rough pattern on the surface of ordinary tiles, but a visible and intangible special colored muscle pattern, colorful, variety of colors, textures natural. Full glazed products can be polished or not polished to meet the preferences of different consumer groups.
2. Long service life The polished tiles have been used for a long time and are easy to be matte; the antique tiles have been used for a long time, and the glaze layer on the surface is relatively thin and easy to wear. The transparent glazed tile that has been polished by glazed tiles is relatively thick and does not easily wear out, so its service life is three times that of ordinary micro fume tile.
The characteristics of full polished glazed tiles?
Full-glazed glaze is a special formula glaze that can perform the polishing process in the glaze. It is the last glaze applied to the antique tiles. At present, it is generally a transparent surface glaze or a transparent convex glaze, applied to the whole glaze. The full polished glazed tiles combine the advantages of polished tiles and antique tiles. The glazed surface is smooth and bright like a polished tile. At the same time, the glazed designs are rich in patterns like rustic tiles, and the colors are heavy or beautiful.
With the advantages of rustic tiles, the glazed surface is smooth and bright like a polished tile, while its glaze color is rich in patterns like antique tiles, and the colors are heavy or beautiful. Industry experts believe that full glazed tiles combine the advantages of polished tiles and antique tiles, making them more suitable for home use.
Surface features Touch by hand, the surface is bright and smooth, smooth and not convex, bright and translucent, and the under glazed stone grain texture is clear and natural. After being fused with the upper transparent glaze, it is covered with a layer of transparent crystal glaze film, making the overall level more three-dimensional
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Teach you to distinguish what is the best full ...
- The advantage of the ceramic pool mosaic?
- Which tile is good for bedroom? Glazed polished...
- Knowledge of blue swimming pool mosaic
- What kind of material is good for the swimming ...
- Hot melt glass
- What tile is good for living room?
- Calculation method of floor tiles
- Comparison of the glass material and ceramic ma...
- How to choose the ceramic tile and wooden tile