Mosaic tiles are a good decoration material. Its avant-garde and individual characteristics are very popular among people and are widely used in house decoration. So what are the buying techniques for mosaic tiles?
1, the hardness
Mosaic tiles should pay attention to its hardness when purchasing, not only the hardness is strong, but also its toughness is better, so it will not be easily broken in the future use, and there will be no cracking.
For the mosaic tiles used in bathroom decoration, the waterproof performance is particularly important. Therefore, when purchasing, it is necessary to check the water absorption rate of the mosaic tile, and the water droplets are on the back of the tile. If the water droplets overflow, it indicates that the waterproof quality of the mosaic tile is good, and vice versa.
3. slip resistance
Whether the mosaic tile is laid on the wall or on the ground, pay attention to its anti-slip performance. Otherwise it will easily cause people to slip into injury. You can drip water on the tile to observe the speed of the slide. The slower the slip, the better the anti-slip performance of the tile.
4. the size
In addition, the size is also a matter of attention when the mosaic tile is purchased. It is necessary to select a suitable size, so that the error can be minimized during the laying, so that the tile laying effect is not affected.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What are the mistakes when purchasing bathroom ...
- Advantages and disadvantages of fully polished ...
- Wooden tile paving steps
- The Features of Mosaic wall tile
- How about the full polished glazed tile
- The features of stone mosaic tile
- How to choose bathroom wall tiles
- Laying wood tiles is good for home
- How should wood tile be maintained?
- Advantages and disadvantages of antique tiles