Mosaic is a type of tile. It is the tile in a special way. Generally, it consists of dozens of small blocks of tile to form a relatively large brick. It is widely used in indoor small-scale floor, wall and outdoor size walls and floors with its small size and colorful features. Because of the smaller size of the mosaic, it is possible to make some puzzles and produce a gradient effect. If your bathroom is large and the lighting effect is good, you can choose to clean it better than other tiles.
What are the types of mosaics?
Mosaics can be divided into different types according to materials and processes. The mosaic of glass materials can be divided into machine single-sided cutting, machine double-sided cutting and manual cutting according to its technology. Non-glass mosaics can be divided into ceramic mosaics, stone mosaics, metal mosaics and the like according to their materials.
1, ceramic mosaic. It is the most traditional kind of mosaic. It is famous for being small and exquisite, but it is relatively monotonous and has a low grade.
2, marble mosaic. It is a type of mosaic that is developed in the medium term and is rich in variety and variety, but its poor acid and alkali resistance and poor water resistance make the market not very good.
3, glass mosaic. The colorfulness of the glass brings vitality to the mosaic. It is divided into a variety of small varieties depending on the variety of glass:
1) Molten glass mosaic. A glass mosaic containing a small amount of bubbles and unbelted particles, which is fused with a silicate or the like as a main raw material, is molded at a high temperature and is opaque or semi-mollifiable.
2) Sintered glass mosaic. Glass powder as the main raw material, adding a suitable amount of adhesive, etc., is pressed into a green body with a certain size; a glass mosaic sintered at a certain temperature is used.
3) Venus glass mosaic. Contains a small amount of bubbles and a certain amount of metal crystal particles, with a visible glass shimmering Marseille
What is the scope of mosaic?
Mosaic is mainly used for wall and floor decoration. Due to its small unit area and variety of colors, it has an endless combination of styles. It can inspire the designer's styling and design inspiration and show its unique artistic charm and personality temperament. It is widely used in hotels, hotels, bars, stations, swimming pools, entertainment venues, home wall surfaces, art parquets, and more.
Mosaic has a wide range of applications, in addition to the kitchen bathroom, there are other more wonderful usage. Because the mosaic can now be used to create a richer palette of colors, mosaic squares or circular patterns are used on the floor of the living room to look like a rug, but they are more rugged than carpets; a mosaic curve runs through several rooms to make room The flow of feeling; with a variety of colors and collage into their favorite patterns, inlaid on the wall can be used as a wall to beautify the home. It should be noted that mosaics have different quality requirements for different products, and the wear index on the ground should be higher than the wall mosaic.
What is the common specification of mosaic?
Mosaic specifications are usually 20 x 20mm, 25 x 25mm, 30 x 30mm, and the thickness is between 4mm-4.3mm.
Packaging inspection method:
First of all, mosaics produced by regular manufacturers should be printed with trademark and name of manufacturer.
Secondly, the surface of the packing box should also be printed with product name, factory name, registered trademark, production date, color number, specification, quantity and weight (gross weight, net weight), moisture proof, fragile, stacking direction and other signs.
Third, the box should be lined with moisture proof paper, and the products are placed in a tight and orderly manner. Each case is accompanied by a certificate of inspection.
Quality testing method:
1. Check the toughness and strength of the backing paper. The qualified backing paper will not tear during handling and normal construction.
2, check the color uniformity, you can generally tile a few mosaics in a well-lit place, visually determine whether the gloss is uniform.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- The advantages of wood tile
- Advantages and disadvantages of wood tile floor...
- 4.6Luminous pool mosaic, luminous glass mosaic,...
- What is a polished tile? The advantages and dis...
- Method for verifying the quality of polished tile
- The advantages and those characteristics of ful...
- Teach you to distinguish what is the best full ...
- The advantage of the ceramic pool mosaic?
- Which tile is good for bedroom? Glazed polished...
- Knowledge of blue swimming pool mosaic