Mix the powder thin-set mortar with latex additive in bucket that can easily be found in most home improvement stores
Before laying the mosaic tiles, a thin layer of cement mortar should be pasted to the cover surface. Then, fill the joints between each small mosaic tile on the net with white mortar paste, press the mosaic sheet toward the wall in accordance with the direction of the arrow on the setting paper.
Press the mosaic sheet toward the wall surface to make it even and attach it to the surface.
Level up the surface of the mosaic tiles towards the wall. Fill up the joints evenly with white grout.
Clean up the remaining grout and adhesive on surface with a soft cloth and tissue after about 1 hour dry. And the installed mosaic tiles will dry in about 24 hours.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Difference between glazed polished tile and pol...
- Decorate with full cast glaze to make the space...
- Wood tile PK solid wood floor
- Mosaic selection and introduction
- The advantages of wood tile
- Advantages and disadvantages of wood tile floor...
- 4.6Luminous pool mosaic, luminous glass mosaic,...
- What is a polished tile? The advantages and dis...
- Method for verifying the quality of polished tile
- The advantages and those characteristics of ful...