Mosaic is a type of tile, because the style of decoration in recent years has made mosaic tiles become the new decoration darling. So what are the common mosaic materials?
1. Ceramic mosaic:
Ceramic mosaic is the most traditional kind of mosaic, known as small and exquisite, relatively monotonous, can be without any modification, retaining the rough surface. It is waterproof, moisture-proof, wear-resistant and easy to clean, but its plasticity is not strong, and it is mostly used for exterior walls and kitchens.
2. Marble mosaic:
Which is a mosaic of medium-term development, color and variety is extremely rich, can be organically combined into different styles of patterns through different colors, with proper matching can create a unique and beautiful decoration effect However, its acid and alkali resistance is poor and its waterproof performance is not good. It is used in a wide range of applications, such as hotel lobby, aisle, bathroom and more.
3. Glass mosaic:
This is the most commonly used mosaic, is the safest building materials, more common and monochrome, it is made of natural minerals and glass, light weight, acid and resistant Alkali, chemical resistant, is an outstanding environmentally friendly material. It is transparent and reflective. It is very bright in color and designed to be more graphic. Can be widely used in bathroom and swimming pool, but it is not wear-resistant, rarely used for general ground, mainly used for exterior walls.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What is the difference between vitrified tiles ...
- What are the techniques for buying wood tile?
- Which color is good for bathroom wall tiles?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of fu...
- What is the size of the bathroom wall tiles?
- Purchase considerations of full glazed tile
- What are the differences between vitrified tile...
- Wood grain tile construction technology
- What are the classifications of mosaic tiles?
- What color is suit for kitchen wall tiles?