Unlike ordinary polished tiles, the glaze on its surface is a special crystal wear-resistant glaze. After high temperature sintering, the molecule is completely sealed and there are almost no gaps. It can keep high brightness for a long time without dim, hard and wear-resistant, making the tiles brighter, making the house more bright and magnificent when decorating.
1. The scope of application of all glazed polished tiles.
Living room, bedroom, study; or hotel lobby floor, wall, column, elevator room, aisle; then to high-end office building wall hanging dry, reception desk image wall, elevator lobby wall floor and other fully cast glazed tiles can be more than enough.
2. Specification for glazed polished tiles
The sizes and specifications of glazed polished tiles are generally 400 x 400 mm, 500 x 500 mm, 600 x 600 mm 600 x 900 1000 x 1000 mm and the thickness is about 10 mm.
3.Glazed polished tile technology.
Glazed tile is an under glaze color, and its body process is similar to the general glazed floor tiles. The main difference is that it is printed after applying the primer glaze, and then a layer of transparent surface glaze is applied. After firing, the whole surface glaze is thrown away part, and a part of the surface glaze layer, printing layer and bottom glaze is retained. It
4. The advantages of all glazed tiles.
The advantages of fully glazed tiles: more colorful, colorful, variety of colors, natural texture. Long service life, full cast glaze firing ceramic tile transparent glaze is thicker, not easy to wear, so its service life is three times as long as the general micro-powder brick.
5. Disadvantages of glazed tiles
After years of development, the design of fully glazed tiles is much better than before, but its own shortcomings still exist, such as weak anti-pollution ability, the surface material of fully cast glazed tiles is too thin, easy to scratch and scratch, easy to change shape, these are because of the imperfect manufacturing process of fully cast glazed tiles.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- The difference between semi-glaze tile and full...
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Full Glazed Til...
- Wooden tile and wooden floor which is better
- Which is good? Glazed polished tile or microcry...
- What is the difference between vitrified tiles ...
- How to stick glass mosaic
- What is the price of glass mosaic? What are the...
- Advantages and disadvantages of wood grain tile
- How to choose wooden tile?
- Mosaic materials Introduction