The bathroom is an important area in our home life. We will lay antique floor tile at home. What skills do we have when buying antique tiles?
First, the advantages of bathroom antique rustic tiles
1, wear resistance
The antique tile is wear-resistant and durable, and has good water absorption. Due to the enamel material on the surface, the antique tile is highly resistant to penetration and is not suitable for contamination. It is also very convenient to clean. In addition, the antique tile have good water absorption properties and will not be deformed, so the antique ceramic tile are a kind of floor tiles that are very suitable for kitchen and bathroom.
The rustic ceramic tile pattern is rustic and full of classical style. Antique tiles are actually a kind of glazed ceramic tiles. It is characterized by rich and natural patterns and old craftsmanship.
3, antique tile size
Antique tiles tile come in a variety of sizes, both as an embellishment and as a whole. If you want to use antique floor tile as a whole, you can choose a larger size. According to different decoration styles, choose different paving methods.
Second, the bathroom tile purchase points
1, tile texture
The texture density of the tiles. The choice of bathroom tiles is also required for the density and texture of the tiles themselves. When purchasing tiles, pay attention to whether the tiles are flat and natural, and observe whether there are different pinholes, etc. These are the criteria for judging the quality of the tiles.
2, tile glaze
The degree of glazing of th tile surface. The easiest way to determine the degree of glazing of a tile is to observe the thickness of the glaze on the tile surface. Generally, the glazed layer of the tile is more practical, and it is not easy to accumulate dirt and is easy to clean. Therefore, when choosing a bathroom tile, choose a thicker glaze tile.
3, tile’s water absorption rate
The water absorption rate of the tiles, this is the first thing to pay attention to when choosing a bathroom tile. In general, the higher the quality of the tiles, the lower the water absorption, and such tiles can make the ground water dry faster.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Purchasing tips of polished glazed tiles
- knowledge of Mosaic tile
- What are the classification of antique floor ti...
- How should the mosaic tiles be maintained after...
- The difference between wood tile and wooden floor
- Antique tile use area and purchase sense
- How to buy bathroom wall tiles?
- What is the full polished glazed tile
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of mo...
- What is the price of mosaic tile