In the area where the bathroom is often used, the tiles are used as decoration materials, which are not only waterproof but also easier to clean. So how should I choose a bathroom wall tile?
1, choose low water absorption rate
When purchasing bathroom wall tiles, be sure to pay attention to the waterproof performance of the tiles. Generally, the higher the quality of the tile, the lower the water absorption rate, so that it can be dried quickly. You can drop a drop of water on the back of the tile and observe the degree of diffusion of the drop. The slower it is, the more waterproof the tile is.
2, choose a high density of texture
The flatness of the tile surface is also very important, so there must be no small holes of different thickness. In addition, you can tap the tile to see if the sound is crisp, which is related to the texture density of the tile.
3, using non-slip texture
Since the bathroom usually uses more water, it is necessary to choose non-slip tiles so that it is not easy to slip when showering. Then choose a tile with uneven surface so that it is more slip resistant.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What are the tips for purchasing polished glaze...
- What is mosaic? What kind of material of mosaic...
- detailed explanation of the glazed tile technol...
- What are the shopping tips for kitchen wall tiles?
- Mosaic background wall tile features
- How to choose polished glazed tile
- How to paving glazed tiles
- What should we do with the empty wall tile?
- What are the advantages of antique tiles?
- What range does the full glaze appliance to?