Antique bricks belong to ordinary ceramic tiles, which are basically the same as porcelain tiles. The only difference is that during the firing process, the antique bricks are copied from the old styles, which are essentially glazed porcelain tiles, with a unique charm. Attracting people's attention, in order to reflect the vicissitudes of the years and the heavy history, antique bricks create a nostalgic atmosphere through style, color and pattern. Antique bricks evolved from glazed tiles, which are basically the same as tiles. The so-called antiques refer to the effect of bricks. They should be called antique effect tiles. Antique tiles are not difficult to clean.
Antique brick is made of pure clay; it is different from ordinary antique tiles (such as porcelain tiles, vitrified tiles, etc.). The ancient bricks give a sense of elegance, calmness, simplicity, naturalness and tranquility. It is an ideal decorative material for wall and pavement decoration of houses, such as water absorption, anti-oxidation and air purification. Become one of the products that designers highly recommend.
The main specifications are: 100 × 100mm, 150 × 150mm, 165 × 165mm, 200 × 200mm, 300 * 300mm, 330 * 330mm, 400 × 400mm, 500 × 500mm, 600 × 600mm, 600x1200mm, 900x1800.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- How to identify the quality of wood tile
- Selection of swimming pool ceramic tiles for di...
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages betw...
- Why are wood tiles good, but not cheap?