In the current building materials market, there are many types of ceramic tiles, which often make consumers dazzled. Fully polished glazed tiles are widely used by consumers in many types of ceramic tiles, and are widely used in living rooms, bathrooms and kitchens. So, how do you put all the glazed tiles on the floor? What is the paving step?
Tiles need to ensure that the ground is 100% clean, so in advance, the site should be comprehensively cleaned.
the whole glazed tiles should be tested on the ground, and the same pattern or directional tiles should be classified in advance to ensure formal tiling. It is to achieve the decorative effect.
3. leaving seams
In order to avoid the phenomenon of thermal expansion and contraction caused by the weather, it is necessary to reserve 1mm to 2mm gray seam. In addition, the reserved gray seam can further ensure that the glazed tile is more beautifully laid.
4.the paving tiles
It will be officially paved after the solidification of the base is tight, and the whole glazed tiles should be lightly handled during the whole paving process to ensure the balance between the brick bottom and the veneer. To facilitate the discharge of bubbles. In addition, in order to avoid the occurrence of empty drums, you can use the shank to tap the brick surface for inspection.
after 1 hour of paving, it is necessary to wipe the residual organic glue patch on the surface of the glazed tile in time. Once it stays for too long, it is difficult to completely clean it.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What should we do with the empty wall tile?
- What are the advantages of antique tiles?
- What range does the full glaze appliance to?
- What are the misunderstandings of paving wall t...
- Advantages of marble mosaic and purchase consid...
- What are the classifications of mosaics?
- Is it worth to buy full glazed tiles?
- How to clean and maintain mosaic tiles?
- What are the characteristics of full glazed tiles?
- How to determine the quality of antique tile