Step 1. In order to ensure a better anti-slip effect, first rinse the floor with water, then use a brush to match the floor cleaning agent to remove the stubborn dirt, grease, polishing wax, etc. on the ground. Then rinse with water twice, wait for the ground to dry (there is no water stain on the surface, do not need to wait until it is completely dry).
Step 2. Spray or spray the tile anti-slip agent evenly on the ground, wait 8-15 minutes, then rinse twice with water. While cleaning, brush with a hard brush for 2 to 3 times until the residue on the surface is cleaned.
Step 3. Generally, it needs to stay for 8-15 minutes, but the texture of the floor tiles is different. In order to better achieve the anti-slip effect, the time for the anti-slip agent to stay on the ground will be flexible. The maximum time can stay for 30 minutes. The specific time should be as follows. The results of small area test of floor tiles are determined. (If it is a homogenous brick, it is recommended to apply anti-slip liquid for 8 minutes, then remove the anti-skid liquid with a rag, then apply a non-slip liquid, wait 5 minutes, then wash with water.)
Step 4. If large-area spraying of floor tiles is required, it is necessary to divide the ground into several areas in advance and to construct them in sections to avoid simultaneous construction, resulting in unbalanced effects.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Reasons for the popularity of large size tiles
- Advantages and disadvantages of marble tiles
- Original edge wooden tile
- Why the wood grain tile is good?
- What kind of material is more suitable for toil...
- Construction technology standard for wall tiles
- The difference between the polished glazed tile...
- Introduction of antique brick specifications
- How to identify the quality of wood tile
- Selection of swimming pool ceramic tiles for di...