The way to determine the quality of antique tile
Many people like to decorate their homes with antique bathroom tile, but they don't know how to determine the quality of antique tile. Let's know about the techniques of it.
First, tapping with your hand
There are many ways to determine the quality of antique tile. A good product gives a crisp sound by tapping with a hand, or using a hard object to scratch the glazed surface of the tile, it will not leave traces, and the chromatic aberration of the same batch of tile is very small. The glossy texture is also consistent.
Due to the characteristic texture of the antique tile, its paving is inherently highly personalized, and can be designed according to the color, which can be personalized. the polished tile’s surface is smooth, Almost non-slip. But the antique tile can solve this problem. Therefore, in public places, the practical use of antique tile is gradually improved.
Third, will not cause light pollution
Antique tiles are basically all matte, so there is no light pollution. no matter how better of the polished tiles, 2-3 years later, the surface has been heavily smudged, and about 5 years , it must be renovated and paved. There are almost no such problems with antique tile.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- The types and difference of ceramic tile
- Mosaic classification, glass mosaic selection s...
- What material mosaic is good for decoration
- Antiquity rustic restaurant kitchen floor tile ...
- Bathroom texture red ceramic tile floor and wall