First, the full polished glazed tile purchase depends on the size of the specification. The size of the qualified glazed tile can provide great convenience for paving and speed up work efficiency. When purchasing, you can carry a household measuring ruler to measure whether the full-glazed tile is a standard size. If it is not up to standard, it is not recommended to buy.
Second, the full polished glazed tiles to buy to see the color lines The finest all-glazed tiles should be glazed bright, soft color, clear lines. When purchasing, you can first place the tiles under normal light for observation. The good quality polished glazed tiles are as bright as the mirror, while the low quality tiles will show great chromatic aberration and more impurities.
Third, the full polished glazed tile purchase depends on the water absorption For the full polished glazed tiles laid in different positions, the requirements for water absorption are also very different. Tiles laid on the wall require high water absorption, while tiles placed on the ground are exactly the opposite. When purchasing, you can drop a drop of water on the back of the sample to see if the water can be quickly absorbed by the tile. The tile that absorbs quickly is suitable as a wall tile, and the slow-absorbing tile is suitable for laying on the ground. Fourth, the full polished glazed tile purchase depends on the wear resistance The wear resistance of the full polished glazed tile is actually reflected in its thickness, its normal thickness is 12mm. When selecting, you can take a sample and let it float. The wear-resistant tile can easily bear the weight of an adult male, but the wear resistance is unbearable.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- How to paving glazed tiles
- What should we do with the empty wall tile?
- What are the advantages of antique tiles?
- What range does the full glaze appliance to?
- What are the misunderstandings of paving wall t...
- Advantages of marble mosaic and purchase consid...
- What are the classifications of mosaics?
- Is it worth to buy full glazed tiles?
- How to clean and maintain mosaic tiles?
- What are the characteristics of full glazed tiles?