Tiles are an indispensable material in home decoration, but there are many types of tiles, and mosaic tiles are widely used. So how should we maintain the mosaic tiles after renovation?
1, clean after renovation
In the process of laying the mosaic tiles, after the bonding layer and the jointing mortar are solidified, the mosaic surface can be cleaned. Two barrels need to be prepared for cleaning, one with a new detergent and one with water, which is convenient for cleaning. Soak the tiles with water and then use a cleaning agent to help wipe the dirt off the tile surface.
2, check the details after renovation
After all the wall surface has been laid, the adhesive layer is dry and the joint is finished. Be sure to check it again. Gently carry the dust left in the seam with a soft brush, then use cement mortar to tighten it. Flatten and then wipe the tile surface clean.
3, do a good job of ventilation after renovation
After the mosaic tile is finished, pay attention to the protection of the finished product and perform proper air drying. However, the mosaic tiles that have just been laid should be protected from direct sunlight, and the indoors should be properly ventilated and kept until 24 hours after delivery.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- The difference between wood tile and wooden floor
- Antique tile use area and purchase sense
- How to buy bathroom wall tiles?
- What is the full polished glazed tile
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of mo...
- What is the price of mosaic tile
- What are the characteristics of natural stone m...
- Mosaic paving method
- Is the full glazed tile worth to buy? What are ...
- Mosaic tile buying skills