Fully polished glazed tiles are currently the selling hotspot on the market, and they stand out in ceramic tiles with good product quality and service. Becoming a leader in ceramic tiles, what advantages does it have compared with ordinary tiles? What are the disadvantages? Introduce the advantages and disadvantages of fully polished glazed tiles.
1. The advantages of fully polished glazed tiles
1) Water absorption and ventilation. It is a crystal wear-resistant glaze, and there is no gap after firing at high temperature. Therefore, it can maintain the light for a long time, does not fade, is strong and wearable, and has uniform texture, stability, fineness and safety. Therefore, all-glazed tiles are often used in home decoration.
2) Beautiful and generous.
In most modern homes, many people prefer to use fully polished glazed tiles for home decoration. As well as the polishing skills of polished tiles, the appearance looks very beautiful, and the effect of decoration is also very elegant and comfortable. In an instant, the home environment is upgraded to a level, which can bring great enjoyment.
2. The disadvantages of fully polished glazed tiles
1) Poor impact resistance.
Fully polished glazed tiles, can not be renovated in the local people, because the full polished glazed tiles are more brittle, decoration in the channel, it is easy to cause the tile to break, so its resistance is relatively poor.
2) The price is expensive.
The texture of the ceramic tile reveals the gorgeous color. There is no such thing as the usual ostentation of the tiles. The texture is natural, the patterns are varied, and the styles are also many. It can satisfy the needs of consumers for home decoration, but the price is better than others. The tiles are expensive and expensive, so this is also a disadvantage.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- The features of stone mosaic tile
- How to choose bathroom wall tiles
- Laying wood tiles is good for home
- How should wood tile be maintained?
- Advantages and disadvantages of antique tiles
- The different between floor tile and wall tile
- What are the maintenance methods for polished g...
- What is the maintenance method after mosaic til...
- What are the decorative advantages of mosaic gl...
- What are the mistakes of purchasing wall tile?