1. Use different range
Wall tiles are ceramic tiles (glazed tiles) that are most suitable for wall. Ceramic tiles refer to tiles with porcelain tiles, while porcelain tiles refer to thin layer patches with porcelain surface on walls.
2, Different classification and thickness
Wall tiles are thin wall patches with porcelain surface on the walls, while floor tiles refer to tiles with porcelain tiles. The most obvious difference between wall tiles and ceramic tiles is that the thickness is different, the thickness is obviously different, the ceramic tiles are thick, and the wall tiles are thin.
3, the surface requirements are different
Wall tiles and ceramic tile surface requirements are also different, the more smooth the better for wall tiles, and ceramic tile requires a certain degree of skid resistance.
4, the internal texture is different
Ceramic tiles and wall tile in the internal texture of the requirements are also different, ceramic tiles are not required for the existence of bubbles, wall tiles require the best internal bubbles. Because of bubbles, wall tiles are easily frozen and cracked. Wall tiles should belong to the whole body ceramics, but they are not bricks, but belong to pieces. Ceramic tiles are porcelain and are made of porcelain clay.
5. Different lifespan
The life of wall tiles is very limited, and the average service life is about seven years. The water absorption of wall tiles on the market is generally over 10%, and cracks are easily occurred or cracked even for a long time. When purchasing tiles, consumers can identify whether they are wall tile or ceramic tile by weight. Generally speaking, wall tiles are lighter, and ceramic tiles are much heavier than wall tiles.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- The characteristics of antique tile
- Style collocation of antique tile
- Ten misunderstandings of purchasing ceramic tiles
- How to choose and match the polished tiles with...
- What are the characteristics of soft light tiles?
- Glass mosaic background wall
- Dark tile is good or light tile is good for bat...
- Seven differences between polished and glazed t...
- Flamed glazed mosaic
- The Knowledge About Wooden Tile And Wooden Floor