Rustic tile Maintenance knowledge introduction
Rustic tiles are often stained with greasy, water embroidered and soapy dirt, especially in the joints of ceramic tiles. Therefore, more attention should be paid to the maintenance.
One, correct decontamination
Sometimes, antique tiles can be contaminated by liquid such as ink and vinegar. First of all, they should be dealt with immediately, and professional decontamination agents should also be adopted.
Two, antique tile cleaning matters needing attention.
1 daily cleaning can be used for household cleaning.
2 the mixture of soap and a little ammonia or an equivalent amount of linseed oil and turpentine has a stronger detergency and can make the tiles more shiny.
3 if a strong dye solution, such as strong tea or ink, is sprinkled on the brick surface, it should be scrubbed immediately.
4 regular waxing for tiles, lasting 2-3 months.
5 if there are a few scratches on the brick surface, apply toothpaste at the scratches, wipe them with soft dry cloth, and clean the scratches.
Three. Daily cleaning and maintenance
1. After construction, clean the ground with a vacuum cleaner, remove the liquid, and dry it with clean cloth.
2. Antique tiles are highly resistant to contamination. They are usually cleaned with water and standard neutral detergent.
3, if you are carelessly stained with stubborn stains, please choose the appropriate cleaning agent.
Archaize tiles are not constrained by rules and regulations. They create new ideas and match with taste and paste.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- What are the benefits of using wood tiles?
- What are the kitchen floor tiles
- Kitchen mosaic wall tile
- What color tiles look good in the living room?
- Cleaning and maintenance of tiles after renovation
- How to make the tile not slip
- Reasons for the popularity of large size tiles
- Advantages and disadvantages of marble tiles
- Original edge wooden tile
- Why the wood grain tile is good?