1. Visual sensory: the floor gives good affinity; polished brick gives the feeling of rigidity; Insulation features: floor insulation has the advantage of relatively poor thermal insulation of polished tiles.
2. Cleaning and maintenance: the floor cracks, so oil, water stains into the gap, the more severe damage to the floor, while the polished brick is simply no damage. The floor is slightly single. Rich polished: bright color, a wide range of patterns, specifications disparity, and planning performance of space, easy to work out.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Why do the tiles soak?
- advantages of glazed polished tile
- Mosaic paving method
- Difference between glazed polished tile and pol...
- Decorate with full cast glaze to make the space...
- Wood tile PK solid wood floor