Common floor tiles specifications are 800*800mm, 600*600mm, 500*500mm, 400*400mm and 300*300mm. An accurate calculation method of floor area of the floor area of *1.1= (room length brick length) * (room width brick length) = a room with a length of 3.6m and wide 3.3m with a number of bricks, for example, a floor tile with a length of 3.6m, a long 0.3m=12 block, a room wide 3.3m Brick width 0.3m=11 block
12 block length * 11 blocks = 132 blocks of tiles
Note: when calculating the floor tiles, the cutting loss and transportation loss can be taken into account, plus about 3% loss. When the floor tiles are laid, the cement and sand required for each square meter should be determined according to the original ground conditions. Usually the cement mortar layer is laid on the ground, and it needs ordinary cement 12.5kg per square meter and 34 kilograms of medium sand.
For complex wall and me tope wall, it should be calculated according to the area of expansion. After calculating the total area of each specification, the size of each specification can be obtained by dividing the specifications and sizes separately. Finally, add about 1.2% of the loss. There are many varieties and specifications of ceramic tiles. In the calculation, we should first find out the position of the veneer of various kinds of porcelain pieces from the construction drawings, and then calculate the area of the porcelain tiles in each position. Then add the area of the porcelain with the same specifications and sizes, and get the total area of all kinds of porcelain pieces, and finally add about 3% of the wastage. The general wall is covered with ordinary technology to lay all kinds of porcelain pieces. Every square meter needs ordinary cement 11kg, medium sand 33kg and lime paste 2kg. All kinds of porcelain tiles on the cylinder should be cemented with ordinary 13kg, medium sand 27kg, and plaster 3kg.
When the walls are pasted with porcelain sheets, 107 glue is often added to the cement. In this way, the ordinary cement 12kg, medium sand 13kg and 107 glue 0.4KG are required for each square meter. If this method is applied to the cylinder, ordinary cement 14kg, medium sand 15kg and 107 glue 0.4KG per square meter shall be required. Such
It shows that the white cement that needs to be sewn up after the insertion is about 0.5kg per square meter. The amount of cotton silk used for scrubbing the porcelain surface is about 1 kilograms per 100 square meters.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Comparison of the glass material and ceramic ma...
- How to choose the ceramic tile and wooden tile
- Wood grain antiskid tile
- All glazed tiles are antiskid?
- Common sense of mosaics in toilet
- Characteristics of glazed tiles
- Method of selecting bathroom tile
- The method of collocation of wall tiles and flo...
- Common Problems And Treatment Methods For Wall ...
- Why not use too bright tiles for tile placement?