Advantages of marble tiles
1. It is a point that attracts everyone. Marble is used in many large buildings. There are many types of marble, ranging from black to pink to white, and even dark green with white texture (this is the most expensive type of marble). Marble can be complemented by many different decorative styles, from classical to ultra-modern.
2.The durability of marble is also very strong, it is a hard stone. The hardness of the marble is still very good.
3. The life of marble is also quite long and the durability is very good, so many ancient building materials are made of marble. If the marble is properly installed in the right area, for example on a floor that is not commonly used, you may not need to replace the marble for the rest of your life. To ensure durability, hire a trusted installer.
Disadvantages of marble tiles
1. The price of marble is still relatively expensive. The cost of a marble is still very high, and the price of different types is different. In addition, the installation cost is much higher than other tiles.
2. In order to maintain the initial luster of the marble, regular polishing is required. Special cleaning supplies are required for cleaning, as most cleaners contain chlorine and can damage polished tiles. For cleaning and polishing, the marble floor needs to be resealed every 9 to 12 months.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Pay attention to tile safety
- How to prevent empty tiles from appearing and d...
- How to choose the color of the tile?
- How to maintain polished?
- What is a good way to repair polished crashes?
- Choose floor or polished tile?
- How to choose kitchen tiles?
- Ceramic tile basic forming method
- Why the whole body brick distinctive
- Tile raw materials
- Original edge wooden tile
- Why the wood grain tile is good?
- What kind of material is more suitable for toil...
- Construction technology standard for wall tiles
- The difference between the polished glazed tile...
- Introduction of antique brick specifications
- How to identify the quality of wood tile
- Selection of swimming pool ceramic tiles for di...
- Comparison of advantages and disadvantages betw...
- Why are wood tiles good, but not cheap?