Teal Mosaic Tile
1. Product parameter 1. Material: Glass 2.Size:300x300 3. Water absorption nearly 0. 4. Customized specifications (material, color, size, packing, etc.) and designs available according to clients' requirements . 5. Used for indoor & outdoor wall and floor decoration, household, decorates...
The teal mosaic tile is a stunning, unique creation that will bring a blast of contemporary cool to a bathroom or kitchen. The small rectangular of teal mosaic tile boast a chiseled, ice-like quality that is clearly refreshing.
1. Material: Glass
3. Water absorption nearly 0.
4. Customized specifications (material, color, size, packing, etc.) and designs available according to clients' requirements .
5. Used for bathrooms, background wall, and kitchens backsplash etc.
6. Inner packing: plastic sheet, carton. Outer packing: seaworthy wooden crate.
7. Easy to install; anti-dust; washables; acid-proof; alkali-proof; durable.
8. Customer Logo is available
1. Soft color, simple, elegant, elegant appearance, chemical stability, good thermal stability and other advantages. And there is no color, no dust, light weight, adhesive and other characteristics.
2. Compressive strength, tensile strength, high temperature resistance, water resistance, acid resistance.
The irregular surface of each glass square helps to reflect light and bring a brilliant, glistening finish to walls and floors. Create a cavern of cool and cover your bathroom in this glass tile mosaic.
Add shimmer and shine to your interior with this glass tile mosaic. Beautifully adorned with gorgeous gems and glittery glass, this charming green mosaic tile will bring elegance to your walls and will elevate the luxurious look and feel of any room.
This mosaic backsplash tile is sure to impress and refresh with its intricate arrangement that glimmers and sparkles radiantly in the light. Create a beautiful bathroom, an exquisite entrance or an eye-catching kitchen.
Other color design
Q: Can i Get a Sample First? And How Does It Charge?
A: Yes, Free Samples in Small Size is Available with Freight Collect or Prepaid, DHL/TNT/Fedex Account Number or Make an Online Payment Both OK
Q. What's the Differences Between Ceramics Tile and Porcelain Tile?
A: Water Absorption of Ceramic Tile ≥ 3%, <0.5% is Porcelain Tiles.
Q: What's the Different Between First Grade and Second Grade?
A: For First Grade, there is No Defects on Tile Surface. For second Grade, it has Pinhole, or Small Black Dots or Tiny Bubbles.
Q: What’s your price terms?
A: FOB, CIF, CNF, EXW depending on the clients’ requirement.