Broken Glass Mosaic Art

broken glass mosaic art 1. Product parameter Glass mosaic has many colors, any logo acceptable, first choice grade AAA, free samples service. Feel free to get the discount! These glass mosaics are suitable for house decoration, have fashion design, glass mosaic have best quality with best price...

Send InquiryChat Now
Product Details

broken glass mosaic art

1. Product parameter

Name

broken glass mosaic art

Type

Glass mosaic

Material

Glass

Mosaic Shape

Square glass mosaic;

Model

PY040

Mosaic chip size

10*10mm;15*15mm;20*20mm;23*23mm;25*25mm;30*30mm;48*48mm glass mosaic

Mosaic sheet Size

300*300mm; 305*305mm; 318*318mm; 300*318mm glass mosaic

Application

Wall, ceiling, bathroom, bedroom, living room, backsplash, hotel, villa, swimming pool, etc.

Color

As your requested

MOQ

15m2 glass mosaic

Export port

FOB FOSHAN ,SHENZHEN, GUANGZHOU

Supply Ability

2000 square meter/day

Delivery date

within 7-15 days after received your payment

Payment term

L/C; T/T; Western Union; PayPal, cash

Packing

in standard export wooden pallet and carton packing accept OEM/ODM packing services

Glass mosaic has many colors, any logo acceptable, first choice grade AAA, free samples service. Feel free to get the discount! These glass mosaics are suitable for house decoration, have fashion design, glass mosaic have best quality with best price

2. Glass Mosaic Color optional

591083.png

PY040

591085.png

PY041

591139.png

PY042

591141.png

PY043

3. Glass mosaic effect display

591225.png

591227.png

4. Glass Mosaic Feature

--1) Glass mosaic is elegant, in different light exposure, showing a variety of visual effects, three-dimensional full.

--2) The glass mosaic is zero water absorption

--3) Glass mosaic is available in different colors, sizes, shapes and original designs.

--4) The glass mosaic is suitable for hotels, fountain, office buildings, coffee bar, houses(Wall backsplash, TV setting, wall, bathroom, living room, kitchen, floor etc),factories(wall), saloon (tops, desk, chair),DIY decoration.

5. Glass Mosaic Advantage

Glass mosaics are perfect for interior and exterior in residential and commercial locations: Kitchen Backsplash, fireplaces, showers, bathrooms, swimming pools, flooring

1) Glass mosaic is available in glossy and matte finishes, available in many soothing colors and a variety of sizes.

2) Make design in a variety of styles: modern, traditional, contemporary, eclectic - your choice

3) Glass Mosaic is easy to clean and maintain

4) Glass Mosaic is frost-proof and acid-resistant, Water-proof, hot-resistant , Anti-dust and so on

5) The mesh is made from woven fiberglass for rapid installation on the wall surface.

592367.png

6. Glass Mosaic Installation

592398.png

592400.png

7. Glass Mosaic Product Process

592435.png

592438.png

592440.png

592444.png

8. Our Services

-- All of our goods will pass THREE QUALITY INSPECTIONS before shipment.

-- Best after sale service, customer can follow their order situation any time, no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.

-- More than 10years experience in exporting to make your order more smooth.

-- Less than one container loading is accepted.

-- On time delivery, in general 15~20 days.

-- Special dimensions available according to request.

9. Payment Term

Large transaction, T/T and L/C, 30% deposit before production, the rest 70% balance pay before tile's loading and shipping. We will send product packing and loading photos to Customer as evidence, provide invoice document and delivery waybill (tracking number).

Small transaction, Western Union, PayPal and Alibaba One-Touch. PayPal payment will be charged with extra payment for bank service.

The price we provide is EXW factory unit price. Only when we know the quantity Customers want to order, can we calculate the FOB port Unit price for them.



Hot Tags: broken glass mosaic art, manufacturers, suppliers, wholesale, cheap, discount, price
Related Products
Inquiry

Copyright © Foshan Hanse Industrial Co.,Ltd All Rights Reserved.